Extending Battery Life
- Sludge buildup in the bottom of the battery
- Batteries discharging during periods of disuse
- Gassing and subsequent loss of electrolytes
- Sulfation- the most common cause of battery failure
- Improved 18 month/1800 hour capacity check inspection
- Gill has extended this capacity check inspection time from 12 months or 800 hours. This is a major increase for pilots and mechanics. Compare this time to any aircraft without Gill batteries and you’ll find 12 months, or 800 hours, is the standard.
- Industry leading 24 month warranty for both turbine and non-turbine aircraft
- Most manufacturers only offer 12 months on turbine aircraft only.
- High reliability through engineered processes
- The superior shelf life offered by Gill’s new battery series can help defend against battery self-discharge. The new shelf life can last up to two years without degradation to the battery.
- Robust construction that offers durability and dependability
- FAA / PMA Approved and TSO authorized
- Offers the best discharge and recharge efficiency in lead-acid chemistry
- Improved energy density
- Tested to DO-160E