Weight Slows You Down
The Young and the Restless
- Play the quiet game for the first 10-15 minutes or do a snack time to keep things calm and quiet until you take-off and get on course. (This may only work with toddlers, but you never know… some older kids are quiet while enjoying their favorite snack or are ultra-competitive!)
- Avoid messy snacks. Stick to bite-size and very few crumbs. Avoid sticky, gooey, and heavy on the stomach!
- Electronics – a must! Distractions are good for a few good hours of quiet in flight.
- Have family bonding games too – “I spy” is great. Don’t try the Alphabet game… you’ll never get past A.
- Sick sacks – bring plenty and keep them close because you just never know.